Thursday, December 13, 2007

The storm before the storm

This week is really, really busy with school winding down, a visiting 3 year old through Sunday, family drama, and Christmas preparations, and I am hopeful that once things get back to normal (ha!) I'll have more time for posting. Finals are next week, and after that I assure myself that I'll have a chance to breathe and eat more than a peanut-butter sandwich on the go (not Core, of course!)

The other night, I made a pork stew with sweet potatoes and leftover buckskin beans. It was okay but not fantastic so I won't share the recipe. Tonight we're having pasta with marinara sauce, orange slices, and hard boiled eggs - in no way a particularly exciting meal, but one that is fast, easy, and kid friendly for my nephew. We'll return to regularly scheduled blog fun in a few weeks.

No comments: