Saturday, October 27, 2007

Daily Menu for Saturday, October 27

I was on track yesterday. I was on track today. It's a start! I do need to be more gentle and forgiving of myself when I'm struggling, and more encouraging of myself for having on plan days.

Daily Menu

Breakfast:
Nonfat latte

Lunch: (not CORE, but out to eat, what looked like the best option on the menu)
BIG salad with a scoop of Tuna salad (est. 6 Points for mayo in salad)
Roll with butter (3 Points)

Dinner:
Sweet and sour Lentils
Pear
1 c. milk

WPA (Weekly Points Allowance) points used today: 9
WPA points available: 28
Activity points today: 2 (Walk Away the Pounds)
Activity points this week: 2

Daily 8 - the 8 Healthy Guidelines
1. Fruits and veggies - 5+
2. Whole grains - none today
3. Milk - yes
4. Healthy oil - 2
5. Protein - yes
6. Limit sugar and alcohol - yes
7. Water - 8+
8. Multivitamin - yes

1 comment:

Mrs. Lail said...

Hurray for you! I am glad to hear you are back on track. I love reading your blog.